In this constantly evolving business world, a company that sells innovation was suddenly needing some innovation for itself. Together with changing trends and technologies, the need to maintain their competitive advantage led IVCi to seek out a digital transformation strategy that would help them achieve four specific goals:
- Re-architecting of the on-premises solution and co-hosted servers.
- Modernize infrastructure and applications by adopting PaaS and IaaS.
- Move SQL services and web application to Microsoft Azure.
- Reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Increase infrastructure uptime and reliability.
- Implement modern identity management solutions that pave the way for B2B and B2C enablement.
Employing an end-to-end framework for digital transformation based on Azure best practice, GOBI Technologies holistically addressed every objective, ensuring a coordinated and multi-faceted execution of the entire project. Starting with an in-depth assessment of IVCI’s capabilities, business goals, and resources, GOBI Technologies collaborated with IVCi’s technical leadership and team to design a digital transformation strategy and cloud adoption path that would modernize the company in every direction.
GOBI Technologies collaborated with IVCi’s technical leadership and team to design a digital transformation strategy and cloud adoption path that would modernize the company in every direction.
To ensure a seamless transition to Microsoft Azure – GOBI Technologies worked closely with IVCi’s technical leadership and developers on validating and testing applications and services.
- IVCi has modernized its outdated systems and applications – taking advantage of Azure’s Active Directory, PaaS and IaaS, SQL, and many more functions.
- With Azure, IVCi has reduced its infrastructure footprint by nearly 50 percent, providing significant cost savings while increasing reliability.