The Back Story
Data, analytics, and communication are the core of any private equity firm. Deciding that it’s time to organize its data and prepare for a new era that relies on mobility – this private equity firm approached GOBI with interest in building a CRM system that manages deals, portfolio companies, relationships, and data from the ground up.
Proposing Dynamics 365 and demonstrating it’s out of box capabilities, it was clear that Dynamics 365 was the right choice for this firm to build on.
To better understand the requirements and align with their goals – GOBI began with our Dynamics 365 immersion workshop. Through the workshop, our Dynamics 365 functional consultants and the client’s stakeholders collaborated on designing and segmenting the system to fit their needs.
Through the discovery stage – we analyzed data, entity requirements, reporting needs, business processes, and overall vision.
Relying on Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing module and the power of common data service, our team produced a fully functional deal and fund management platform that provides:
- Centralized contact and lead management
- Centralized document management via SharePoint integration
- Deal and fund business-driven processes to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Enhanced collaboration and activity management
- Enhanced data visibility with customized Power BI dashboards and reports imbedded in Dynamics 365
- Fundraising management and campaigning platform