Microsoft Teams implementation in the workplace requires a business-first approach to achieve a higher level of productivity, collaboration, and data governance. Without proper planning and governance, Microsoft Teams’ environment can get out of control quickly.
This workshop provides the technical and business expertise to help roadmap and plan your Microsoft Teams deployment considering your goals and requirements.
Our experts will properly deploy your Team’s environment relying on both our technical and business approaches.
By understanding and evaluating your business and regulatory needs, our consultants will develop governance strategies and policies that align with business requirements.
Microsoft Teams Implementation Agenda
- Identify business objectives and use case scenarios
- Identify security and regulatory requirements
- Define outcome and success measures
- Define change management approach and strategy
- Complete adoption framework
- Technical planning
- Configure and deploy the Microsoft Teams foundation based on business readiness results
- Onboard early adopters and gather product feedback
- Scale-up implementation
- Provide training and awareness