Deploy and scale virtualized Windows desktops and apps on Azure – Our 2 Week implementation provides infrastructure planning, implementation, and training.
GOBI Technologies implements and supports fully-managed end-to-end enterprise virtual desktop infrastructure. Hosted on Microsoft Azure and powered with Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows Virtual Desktop simplifies virtual desktop while reducing costs, increasing security, and data governance.
- Identify Key Security and governance pain points and requirements within the organization
- Identify active users and align with application groups.
- Assess performance and sizing requirements based on workload, applications, and users capacity
- Analyze requirements, size, and tiers of storage
- Evaluate overall business readiness (data, infrastructure, user)
Deliverables and Benefits
- Scalable and secure Windows Virtual Desktop infrastructure hosted on Azure
- Azure AD implementation
- Baseline security implementation
- Create user groups and application pools
- Post implementation end-user training
- Post-implementation support